I hate "The Man."
The man is what gets you down. I've been a "Damn the Man" kind of girl ever since I finished watching Empire Records for the first time.
Now I'm getting screwed by "The Man."
Anti-Establishment lil' ol' me is getting royally screwed by "The Man."
If this were a year ago, "The Man" would be okay with me. "The Man" who basically got us into this whole financial mess of an economy (and I'm not talking singular person, or president for that matter, I'm talking the establishment) is now saying I, who has a steady income, has a couple problems in her past can't get financed, because supposedly that income isn't enough. Ok... But a year ago, this wouldn't have happened... A year ago, "The Man" was still ok with bad credit... hell I know someone who has a BANKRUPTCY and could still get financed a year ago. Now "The Man" is holding back... something he should have done a looooonnnngggg time ago... then we as a nation wouldn't be here... I'm not asking for a loan I can't pay back... I'm totally within reason what I'm asking for, hoping for, praying for, but because "The Man" gave so many people who COULDN'T pay the loans before, I'm now getting royally screwed. Thanks.
In other news, I've found I don't much care about anything except this at the moment.
What's funny is today I was reading some astrological book that described the relationships between the various signs... Like for me I was reading Scorpio Woman & Cancer, Libra, Aquarius, Taurus, etc. Man... interesting in and of itself... Apparently as a Scorpio woman I'm intriguing, sexy, very emotionally deep, and either a woman who is somewhat of a mystery to men and therefore they find me irresistible, or I'm a woman who causes them to figure their crap out, or my personal favorite, teaches them a thing or two in bed. HAHAHAHA!!! I think my favorite description of a Scorpio Woman was that I was called "the Madame Currie of the zodiac" meaning I will dig deep and research this guy out until I completely understand him. What's funny is I do that anyways... haha! I like to know how people tick. But it was kind of daunting to think that I'm SUPPOSED to be sexy, and I'm not... O'well...
No comments:
Post a Comment